Industry Workshops are a unique opportunity to reach your target customers with a tailored presentation at times that do not conflict with the plenary sessions or other industry workshops. Workshops are an opportunity to present your company’s product and/or services in more detail, and can include demos, case studies, and interactive Q & A sessions. These sessions typically attract a high attendance and are an important part of the overall educational experience at the conference.
All workshop sessions are one hour and 45 minutes, and onsite meeting rooms have a maximum capacity of up to 150 people.
- A meeting room ranging in capacity from 50-150 people.
- Audio visual equipment including a computer and data projector.
- Signage outside the workshop meeting room on the day of the workshop.
- Inclusion in the list of Industry Workshops posted on the PAG Asia website.
- Promotion to our 10K email database
- Workshop invitation link distribution to registered attendees
- Company logo recognition on PAG website
Important Dates and Deadlines
The deadline for Industry Workshop content submission is May 15, 2024.
Links and Resources