Full Access Registration Includes
- Access to all live streaming online Scientific Workshop Sessions
- Access to all live streaming online Plenary Lectures
- Access to On-Demand content, including recorded Plenary Sessions
- Access to all live streaming online Industry Workshops
- Invitation to submit a Poster Abstract and access to the Online photo gallery of Posters
- Invitation to participate in the Online Student Competition Workshop session
- Access to Virtual Exhibitor Booths
There are 3 registration categories:
- Non-profit - includes those at University and Government organizations.
- Industry - includes those at companies and commercial organizations.
- Student - must be Pre-Ph.D and upload a letter of certification from their Department Chairperson.
Rates shown below are for Early Registration, and valid through May 15, 2022. After that date, early registration discounts will end, and Standard Registration rates will apply.
Early Registration ends May 15, 2022.
Plenary Sessions-Only Registration
Attendees who are interested in viewing ONLY the Plenary Sessions can register at the Plenary Sessions-Only Registration rate, and will have access to attend all six of the talks by the 2022 Plenary Speakers. The schedule is now online and you can view the talk title, time, and speaker descriptions on the Plenary Lectures section of the Online Program.
These presentations will also be available on-demand aproximately 24-48 hours after they are live streamed, to be viewed at your convenience regardless of the time zone you reside in. The talks will be archived and accessible for at least one year.
The Plenary Sessions-Only Registration also includes access to view the Online Poster Abstract Gallery, and Exhibitor Virtual Booths.
One Day-Only Registration
Attendees who are interested in attending only the sessions held on one day of the program can register at the One-Day Only Registration rate. This includes the Plenary Lectures, Workshops, and Industry Workshop that are scheduled on a single day of the conference, of your choosing. You may browse the Online Program to see learn more about the schedule for that day.
- Wednesday, June 22 Program Schedule
- Thursday, June 23 Program Schedule
- Friday, June 24 Program Schedule
The One Day-Only Registration also includes access to view the Online Poster Abstract Gallery, and Exhibitor Virtual Booths.
Developing Countries Discounted Registration
Citizens from countries currently experiencing economic hardship are eligible to register for the PAG Asia's Developing Countries Discount, at a rate of $50.
The list of countries is determined based on the World Bank's low-income and lower-middle-income economies list.
The Developing Countries Registration includes all the features of a Full Conference Registration, including the Plenary Sessions Live-streamed and On-Demand, the Online Poster Gallery and Exhibitor Virtual Booths, as well as an invitation to submit a Poster Abstract and to participate in the Online Student Competition Workshop session.
We accept payment via credit card in US currency.
Download Promo Flyer
Feel free to download the promo flyer and distribute with interested colleagues and students who may wish to attend.